DV LOTTERY IN USA Apply Link
DV LOTTERY IN USA Apply Now
Bashundhara group job circular 2020. Bashundhara group is the largest group and it’s the most popular company in Bangladesh. It’s an attractive job circular. Unemployed people can apply for this job offer. This job circular only for him, Who can perform in the marketing department. To get Bashundhara Group Job circular 2020 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestjobcircular1.com
Bashundhara Group Information :
Total Vacancies : 01
Post Name : Dy. Manager/ Manager (Production), Non-Woven Plant
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : Diploma in Electrical from any reputed institution.
Salary : Negotiable
Experience: At least 8 year(s)
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender : Only males are allowed to apply
Age Limit : Check This circular
Job Source : bdjobs
Application Deadline : Jun 14, 2020
- We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team in the role of Dy. Manager/ Manager for our Non-Woven Plant.
- The incumbent will be accountable for ensuring an efficient and productive manufacturing process through innovation, research & addition of new product line that meets customer requirements and business strategy.
- Prepare production plan, organize staffs, and direct the manufacturing operations ensuring the profitability.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials etc.
- Assist in product pricing, product portfolio analysis, cost estimation of new products and profitability studies of products.
- Assure completion of productions schedules while insuring product utmost standards/quality etc.
- Analyze various processes/applications and recommend modifications & equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiency.
- Appraise the prevalent production systems/ processes, identifying loopholes if any and undertake result-oriented measures for alleviating them.
- Implement processes for cycle time reduction, low cost automation, auditing manufacturing time and finding new methods to reduce manufacturing time.
- Plan for additional facilities required to improve productivity, conducting various study & wok measurement etc.
- Maximize synergy and foster collaboration among Company’s groups, units and other stakeholders.
- Review safety standard & ensures safety of the worksite during the course of operation & development.
- Assist in manpower planning, recruitment and evaluation of the team members.
- Drafts reports and data analysis for review by the top management.
- Any other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- B.Sc in IPE/Textile/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from reputed Public/ Private university.
- Experience in production of non-woven technology (specially Melt-blown, Spun-bond & Lamination Line) will get preference.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
healthcare, Production of Toiletries and Hygiene Products., Production/ Operation Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Healthcare/Lifestyle product
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have minimum eight (08) years’ hands-on experience in production of non-woven technology (specially Melt-blown, Spun-bond & Lamination Line) products.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Exceptional Convincing & Negotiation ability.
- Smart, Young, Dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multitasking activities.
- Standard and regular computer proficiency.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Pick/drop facility, single accommodation and others benefits as per company policy.