DV LOTTERY IN USA Apply Link
DV LOTTERY IN USA Apply Now
Technical Assistant, Cutting Master, Aysha Abed Foundation, HCMP
- BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Understand the order sheet and PTP (Product Tech Pack) clearly.
- Prepare sample as per design of Arong.
- Prepare cutting plan as per approved sample and instruction.
- Cutting the fabrics according to shade with size, ratio and color fabrics.
- Submit daily cutting measurement report to the supervisor.
- Clear and understand the measurement chart to the sewing operator.
- Oversee the tailoring and measurement during cutting and take initiatives to alter properly.
- Collect artisans from community as per target by moving door to door.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- cutting and sewing, Knowledge in fabrics measurement
- Knowledge about fabrics measurement, cutting and sewing.
- Knowledge about different types of fabrics and cutting.
- Knowledge about fabrics lay, fabrics ratio, size ratio, marker ratio, fabrics alter/rejection, pattern adjust, pattern cutting and etc
- Commitment to an understanding of BRAC core values and principles
- Demonstrated competency to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work with people of various backgrounds, culture and religion
- Self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and team work
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2