Brac University Job Circular 2020 has been published on daily newspaper. Brac University Job Circular 2020 also published on our website. If you are a job seeker and interested candidate in University Job then you can check this job advertisement. We will update all the latest circular of Brac University here. So you can visit this post regularly to get Latest carrer opportunity in Brac University .
BRAC University (BRACU) was established in 2001. It follows a liberal arts approach to education which nurtures fresh ideas and gives new impetus to the field of tertiary education. It ensures a high quality of education and aims to meet the demands of contemporary times. Building on BRAC’s experience of seeking solutions to challenges posed by extreme poverty, BRACU hopes to instill in its students a commitment to working towards national development and progress. The medium of instruction and examination at BRAC University is English. BRACU is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh.
The mission of BRAC University is to foster the national development process through the creation of a centre of excellence in higher education that is responsive to society’s needs, and able to develop creative leaders. It actively contributes to learning and the creation of knowledge. Brac University Job Circular 2020 has been given bellow:
|Senior Officer, Programme Support; Climate Change Programme||BRAC Head Office||Negotiable||06 Apr 2020||View|
|Project Manager, GEC-T, BRAC Afghanistan
||Kabul, Afghanistan||Negotiable||12 Apr 2020||View|
Career with BRAC International
BRAC is a development success story, born in Bangladesh and expanding into 10 other developing countries in Asia and Africa. It spreads anti-poverty solutions making it a global leader in providing opportunities for the world’s poor.
BRAC was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 by Sir Fazle Hasan Abed, and is today one of the top leaders in developing cost-effective, evidence-based poverty innovations in extremely poor, fragile and post-disaster settings. BRAC started its first programme outside of Bangladesh in Afghanistan in 2002 through its Dutch registered Stichting BRAC International. BRAC International is currently reaching over 19 million people beyond Bangladesh and creating opportunities to break the cycle of poverty.
With a holistic approach that uses a wide array of interventions including microfinance, education, healthcare, legal services and more, BRAC invests in communities’ own human and material resources, catalyzing lasting change and creating an ecosystem in which the poor have the chance to seize control of their own lives. Of the world’s top development and humanitarian relief organisations, BRAC is one of the few based in the global south. In February 2019, BRAC was ranked as the number one NGO in the world for the fourth consecutive year by the Geneva-based NGO Advisor, an independent media organisation committed to highlighting innovation, impact and governance in the non-profit sector.
BRAC International is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following position:
Project Manager, GEC-T, BRAC Afghanistan
This is a key position who oversees the project. This position is reportable to the Programme Manager.
- To lead and manage a project of 38 million USD to ensure secondary, higher secondary, technical and vocational education for around 50,000 girls in Afghanistan.
- Plan, execute, and facilitate the project interventions strictly according to the approved, plan, budget and timeframe.
- Manage resources and coordinate efforts of the team members to deliver the GEC-T project effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that the project meets the stipulated and expected results of the project by overseeing the quality control of the whole project cycle.
- Manage day to day project operation following approved and agreed policy and procedure accordingly.
- Ensure team works for achieving the project target effectively by promoting team sprit as well as by controlling and leading the project staff.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department for building peaceful working environment.
- Ensure that different kinds of reports are submitted to donors on time and according to their requirement.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Project Management.
- Expertise on community based education formal education, vocational education as well as education in emergency.
- Appropriate managerial skills and knowledge.
- English proficiency with advanced communication and reporting skills.
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Conflict resolution skills
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
External candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# 10/20 BI in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 12 April 2020
- Masters in relevant subject
- Professional degree in Education is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
Salary and Benefits
Job Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Last Apply Date: 12/Apr/2020