DBL Group Job circular 2020 has been published.
Post name:Senior Manager – Cost, Budget & Material Management
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to develop, check & verify the budget & fabrics order sheet.
- Lead and implement budgetary control system against fabrics consumption & production.
- Monitor the order wise costing preparation, accessories requirement and consumption and analyze the variance if any compare to the budget.
- Analyze factory wise operational efficiency like jhute, wastage, left over & excess/short shipment and communicate it to the top management with regular interval.
- Gather the correct operational data to prepare the monthly operational data (MOD) report accurately.
- Liaison with the operational people and time to time share the operational data with them for further improvement.
- Monitor the utility and other related cost of the complex.
- Closely monitor the status of the all inventories of the complex and report time to time if any abnormality found.
- Support to the corporate office by providing required information correctly and in time.
- Prepare analytical report and submit to the respective authorities.
- M.Com/ MBA, major in Accounting/Finance/AIS from a reputed University with Qualified CMA from ICMAB
- Candidates have completed ACMA will be preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in Cost, Budget & Material Management from any Large RMG/Textile Industry
- Pro-active, independent, innovative, enthusiastic and result oriented
- Ability to work effectively with senior leadership and all other levels in the factory
- Strong people management skills – fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team
- Excellent communication in both written and speaking in English
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, decision making and multitasking.
- Well conversant in MS-Office, especially in PPT Presentation, Excel, etc.
- Good knowledge about Oracle ERP, etc.
- Willing to work at factory site
- Attractive compensation package with excellent work environment and performance-based career progression as per company polic
Interested candidate satisfying above requirements please send a complete CV with a recent color photograph mentioning only ‘Senior Manager-Cost, Budget & Material Management’ in the subject field.
Check circular above.