Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh Jobs Circular. Here we are ready to provide your desired latest Chakrir Mela circular according to your work field. Now this time we have published all updated Embassy of Japan jobs advertisement files and include here. As a result, it fell over totally free to see and apply to follow process, so Why you late? Read the under data and get more information you may ensure a new jobs circular in Bangladesh from our https://bdlatestjobcircular1.com/ website. The Circular has published https://bdlatestjobcircular1.com/” and organization official website in recent times. This circular is available and you can see here all information for getting Embassy of Japan Bangladeshi job news today. Indeed, the Organization is looking for a young, dynamic, and energetic young candidate to work with the core management team.
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Notice, Embassy Dhaka appointment updates published by https://bdlatestjobcircular1.com/. Bangladesh Govt jobs & International Jobs Vacancy notice and apply the information available here. Let`s Check below US Embassy Job Information in May 2020.
Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member” (UAE) – DS-174 Applications submitted using previous editions of this form will not be considered.
Application Form AID-309-2 (for USAID)
- Organization Name: Embassy of Japan
- Post Name: Ambassador Residence Bearer
- Job Posting Date: 15 May 2020
- Number of job vacancies: See job Circular
- Type of Jobs: Part Time / Full Time
- Job category: Government /Private Job
- Gender: Both (Male & Female)
- Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- Job description / Responsibilities: See job advertisement
- Educational Requirements: HSC Pass
- Other Benefits: As per Company Policy
- Salary: Negotiable
- Jobs Location: Dhaka
- Age limit for jobs: 25-35 Years
- Jobs Deadline: 27 May 2020
- Jobs Source: The Daily Prothom-Alo
- Address: Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
- Website Address: https://www.bd.emb-japan.go.jp/
- How to Apply: By post
Apply Now!! The circular details are following bellow:
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are required to submit:
(1) Curriculum Vitae including all contact information including all relevant phone numbers, both permanent and current address and e-mail addresses
(2) one recent passport-sized colored photograph with the name of the applicant written on the back of the photo,
(3) copies of all relevant academic records and certificates,
(4) Photocopy of National ID Card.
(5) Nationality Certificate (Local Chairman / Commissioner).
Please indicate the post applied for on the front side of the envelope.
The deadline for the application is January 30, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.
Embassy of Japan, Plot No. 5 & 7, Database Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212