Sales OfficerSales Officer/ Sr. Sales Officer
- To take responsibility to achieve targets both-in Sales and Collection
- Provide market intelligence report to support business & strategic planning.
- Facilitate the management team to review and evaluate business performance in a business review meeting.
- Manage all sales communication and requirements through effective management of the marketing function.
- Facilitate, control and coordinate the annual strategic marketing planning process.
- Should have the ability to develop ideas and strategies to improve business and meet the company objective through achievements.
- To apply different tools & techniques to achieve the sales target.
- To provide excellent leadership, take enormous initiatives and build up an efficient Sales Team
- Weekly & monthly sales report preparation.
- Regular & systematic credits follow up.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Direct Sales, FMCG Sales & Marketing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Age at least 22 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
• If you notice any kind of suspicious or illegal activity feels free to report us about it through our contact us page.